Apply Now for Our Annual Non-Profit Scholarship
Over a $35,000 value
Is your non-profit...
- Having difficulty recruiting donors / volunteers?
- Frustrated by not being able to properly serve your target?
- Wanting better relationships with the proper people?
- Losing sleep over budget shortfalls?
- Struggling with poor communication?
- Working too hard / too many hours?
- Needing more complex & high dollar donations?
- Worried about ineffective networking time?
- Anxious about poor hiring decisions?
- Plagued with lack of teamwork?
Sandler Training Indiana may be able to help
Sandler Training Indiana is offering one scholarship for the 2020 year to a Non-Profit Organization in Northern Indiana. This scholarship will include one full- year In the Strategic Management Solutions Program which includes the Sandler Foundations, President's Club, Advanced Communication Dynamics, Referral Growth Boot Camp, as well as several other Growth Workshops.
This is over 250 hours of live professional development training, as well as access to thousands of hours of audio and video training.
That's over a $35,000 value.
Unfortunately, we can't provide free training for everyone, so we just need you to tell us why your organization needs this training.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Entries will be judged on need, based on a brief essay in the application.
Apply Now for Free Scholarship